Friday, December 4, 2009

Still waiting

We really don't have tons to report today. I guess that's a good thing. Results are looming, nothing is actually in our hot little hands. We are content to wait. We enjoy Ava and her sweet little faces and smiles. Today I held her for about 45 minutes. She was a little concomfortable, so we got her cozy in her bed. Her pupils were less dialated and a little more reactive then I've seen them in a while. She also tried to open her eyes more when it was darker in the room. That was fun.



Now we have the lights up so we are not sitting in the dark and so I can continue to string Ava's prayer bracelets. Ava doesn't seem to mind so much right now.



Ava's Chest X-Ray looks great, even the atalectasis in the right upper lobe is mostly gone. So now we need to pray for her to replicate her mitochondria. This can only be done by God. He can do it, so I'm praying for that. Will you too? Living is looking like it can be impossible for Ava, yet she still is. We are getting a clear message from God that we are to wait and not give up on her yet. I will tell you I have no other insight than that. There is nothing more to read into it. We will humbly obey.



Also we would request prayer for our bigger bugs. This is wearing on them. The need to feel the love of God in a tangible way.



Allan and I feel an amazing peace. Thank you for praying for that for us too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,
    Praying for all of your bugs, and of course the two of you! Sending all the love and prayers I have your way!

    ReplyDelete