Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sounds

Nothing new is going on here at the hospital today. Ava is holding her own. At first she was VERY sleepy and not too responsive. We were feeling a little down. As the day wore on she did become more responsive to our touch and kisses. She is trying to open her eyes and can't quite do it. None the less she is responding.

Today she's been smiling, making pleasant faces. During her massage she actually started to coo. This made the PT and myself cry. I haven't heard her voice since Nov 11. It was such a special gift for us.

We are actually going to sneak out of here early so we can surprise our girls when they come home. Who knows, maybe throw up a few Christmas Decorations.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! That's awesome! Hope I get to hear her sweet voice tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best news I've heard all day! :-) I'll stop down on my break to see her.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....what a great gift from God today:)
    Sending you lots of hugs and kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a coo from your sweet girl!! Hope you're enjoying your evening with the big bugs. :-)

    ReplyDelete