Thursday, April 29, 2010

Keep on Keeping On

I haven't written for awhile, mostly because my mind has been so cluttered and I've been trying to sort it all out. I am still sorting but things are becoming clearer one by one. It's tough work to go through this grieving process while you are trying to keep every other facet of life together too.

I'm really not complaining about that. It's just a fact and it is what it is.

We've been busy getting our vegetable garden ready, planting raspberries, grass and getting ready to put in strawberries. The bugs are all about art right now and making books and coloring are on the top of the "to do" list.

Allan is now working mandatory overtime- 10 hours a week which is putting a crimp on our time together and our energy level. It's another hurdle that we have to climb in our already full life. I'm back on-call now as well. So it seems that all components are getting back into place.

One day at a time sometimes means one hour at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I often look at my life as if it is a long movie on a large reel where I live one frame at a time.

    God's Blessings and Love,

    Merrie Lee

    ReplyDelete