Friday, July 2, 2010

On the Horizon

What is that feeling? It's faint yet familiar. I remember it, like an old friend you reconnect with on Facebook after 20 years. Hazy memory, then memories flood back and the synapses firing on all cylinders.

Ahh, yes. It's EXCITEMENT. And it feels good. I hope it stays for awhile.

The Joy-Hope Foundation is well on it's way to going "live".

We are having a Christmas in July Mom's Marketplace on 7/10/10 from 9:30-12:30. Can't wait to highlight handcrafted items made by my friends, my family and myself. There will be Tupperware too! (If you want details, email me or check facebook).

Elaina is potty trained and not looking back.

Emily and Alexa are over their tummy bug and are helping out around the house. They constantly amaze me with their huge imaginations and compassionate hearts.

I think I'll ride this wave while I can.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amy! I wish we were closer so we could participate in your day. What a wonderful idea! Praying that it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete