Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bracelets

I wanted to tell you about a new idea I have. I've decided to run with my bracelet idea and will make bulk orders (10 or more) of custom order bracelets to honor a loved one, commemorate an event, to unify in prayer, or to use as fundraisers for a group. The plan: we talk about charms, and color choices for beads. I make the bracelets. I would like to keep the cost to $5.00-$6.00 a piece, it will depend on the cost of supplies. Then you can give them out or sell them and give the recipient some needed funds in a time of crisis.

Check out my shop at www.etsy.com/shop/4ladybugbracelets for ideas. So far I've been honored to make butterfly charm bracelets in support of....., teddy bear charm bracelets in memory of....., and am working on rose bead bracelets to commemorate a special birthday.

Making these bracelets has brought me joy and seeing them worn brings me comfort. I would be honored to help others feel that same camaraderie.

These are the things that I am thinking about on a snowy blizzard day. I am trying to focus all this unfocused energy on something good.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful idea. I love mine, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Thank you for my prayer bracelet. I was very touched by your note and the fact that you took the time to make that for my family. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and praise the Lord for the prayers you have and are lifting up on our behalf.

    In His grace,

    Susan Robison (Carrie's friend in Illinois)

    ReplyDelete